Sarasota Lawn Bowling Club has an international membership with many Canadian, English and Scottish bowlers. Bowlers from Eastern USA combine with local residents for an active winter season in Sarasota. This includes home and away matches with other Florida clubs, invitational tournaments and many local events.
- For casual play, including jitney - casual wear
- For President’s Draw and tournaments and club championships – whites or SLBC yellow
- For inter-club games – SLBC yellow shirts
- In all cases, flat shoes are required.
- Three greens. All with view of Sarasota Bay
- Free lessons for beginning bowlers.
- Visitor bowl rentals - $1
- Annual - $190.00
- 2 months - $160.00 + SED fee
- Monthly - $80.00
- Daily - $8.00
- Presidents draw - $3.00
- club tournaments - $4.00
- invitationals - $15.00
- Winter: Nov. 15th to April 15th - Monday, Wednesday & Friday from 1 PM
- Summer: April 16th to November 14th - Monday, Wednesday & Friday from 9AM
Gerry Smith is one of our clubs
long time bowling instructors.